Blowhard, Esq. writes:
- A C-SPAN interview with Dr. Martin Makary, author of Unaccountable. Dr. Makary notes that medical errors are the #3 cause of death in America.
- When psychiatrists take money from drug companies, their diagnoses for things like depression increase. Funny how that works, eh?
- A doctor advises patients to never be alone in a hospital.
- When searching for a doctor, Seth discovers that Yelp is far more helpful than sites like HealthGrades or Vitals.com.
- Seth interviews Doron Weber, author of Immortal Bird, a memoir about his son’s treatment for a congenital heart defect and death after a botched operation.